“This place rocks.” -Adam Avery, of Avery Brewing, in the shop 30 minutes ago.
- RT @AuschwitzMuseum: The site of the former German Nazi camp in Lety (today Czechia), one of the symbols of the tragedy of the Sinti and Ro… 16 minutes ago
- RT @titonka: A cut of Hamilton but it’s only the Leslie Odom songs and the end of “one last time,” starting with the speech. Oh and the re… 21 minutes ago
- RT @LettersOfNote: On this day in 1899, E. B. White was born. He was, in my opinion, the greatest letter writer. https://t.co/4uUulNiBr9 21 minutes ago
- RT @ProfBlackistone: Why this monument is a lie: “Archer Alexander: Depicted kneeling before Abraham Lincoln in the Emancipation Memorial,… 25 minutes ago
- Yeah, here’s what we’re gonna hear: twitter.com/drsfarnsworth/… https://t.co/5rUYd95QEe 29 minutes ago